It took a lot of trial and error for me to figure out what skincare items worked best for my skin. After spending thousands of dollars on different products I have finally found a few items that I could never live without!
First of all, I’ve suffered with dry skin since I could ever remember. I have very, very sensitive skin so it made it that much harder for me when I was searching for the right skincare items. I also tried a few facial treatments that were alright, but nothing mind blowingly amazing. Once I find an amazing facial treatment I’ll let you know!
Now on to these bad boys. My holy grail products that I need to restock up on every single time.
1. Bioderma Toner: This is by far the best toner I have ever used…like ever. A lot of the toners I used to buy used to give me this stinging feel, but I later realized that’s not a good sign. Toner shouldn’t feel like your skin is burning! This toner gets everything off your face. Trust me you’ll thank me later.
2. Josie Maran Argan Oil: This oil is so soothing and calming to my dry skin. I absolutely love how I skin feels after and I don’t feel oily at all. Believe it or not even though I’m dry I can get oily sometimes in my T-zone, but this doesn’t make my face oily at all.
3. Kiehl’s Eye Cream: I’ve been using this for a few months and so far so good. I feel like it’s doing it’s job and protecting my eyes so that I don’t have any wrinkles anytime soon. It’s also super good because it’s great for my sensitive skin. Usually when I try an eye cream my eyes usually start to sting because it’s too strong for my skin. But, with Kiehl’s I’ve had no problem so I’m loving it so far.
4. SK-II Faical Treatment Essence & Facial Lotion: So I started using SK-II in May 2016 after seeing so many reviews about it from other bloggers. I decided to pop in at Saks Fifth Avenue to see what the hype was about. After speaking to one of the sales lady I was sold on it and the best part was if I didn’t like it I could have returned it in 30 days. Within three weeks of using these two my skin changed drastically. It was not dry and flaky like it used to be and it was much brighter and clearer. I was in total love with the products. These two items are by far the best skincare items I have ever tried to date. Now the thing with them is you have to be consistent like with everything else of course. Let’s just say i’m a forever fan with this one!
5. Philosophy Cleanser: This one did’t make the photo because it’s currently being shipped over since I ran out of it. This cleanser is very gentle on the skin and it deeply cleanses and washes your makeup away. It melts away your makeup like butter, no joke. You need to lather it onto your skin for a solid 30 seconds to fully wash it all off. It’s also good on the eyes so it doesn’t burn your eyes. This is the holy grail of all grails!
Do you guys have any favorite skincare items? If so, leave me a note in the comments below!