I hope everyone is excited and ready for the holidays because I sure am. Christmas is definitely my favorite time of the year not only because it’s my birthday, but because the whole family gets together at my house every year and it is an absolute blast! Speaking of my birthday, I cannot believe how fast the time is flying it felt like it was just yesterday I was celebrating my birthday.
Anyways! Let’s get on to the fun stuff. If you guys are still stumped on what to get your loved one, friend, family member or whoever it is well look no further! I’ve created a holiday gift guide featuring some of my favorite 10 items all under $50! Yes, so if you’re on a budget don’t worry all these items are wallet friendly. These stocking stuffers are sure to ‘wow’ your gift recipient and won’t end up in the junk drawer or will it? (Kidding!)
All the items are linked so you guys know exactly where to get them & let’s just say I’ve done 90% of my Christmas shopping online (my favorite).
1. Chloe Rollerball (Who doesn’t love Chloe? I take it everywhere I go…literally)
3. Kate Spade business card holder, perfect for the typical business woman
4. This alphabet tray is super cute for your perfumes and/or jewelry.
5. Michael Kors iPhone case card holder…I absolutely love this it’s perfect for when you’re on the go & don’t want to lug around your handbag.
6. Frends headphones are super cute & fashionable for when you’re traveling, going to the gym or just lounging around.
7. Victoria Secret slippers, like seriously who doesn’t love furry and fluffy slippers? I can’t do without them! A definite must have for your stocking.
8. Reindeer socks, okay guys you can’t have a stocking without funky socks, I love these ones they’re so festive!
9. Espresso yourself, how clever is that? Perfect for the coffee/tea loving gal.
10. Smash box brush set, perfect for the makeup guru!
1. Clinique, perfect for the man who likes to stay looking young.
2. Skagen card case is perfect when you don’t want to carry a bulky wallet.
3. Nike tank, great for the man who loves to train.
4. Cuff Links
5. North Face Gloves, because when you live in Chicago or anywhere like it you can’t survive winter without them!
6. Guess leather belt, a closet must have and one is just not enough.
7. Shave Kit
8. Sony Headphones, these bad boys have a sleek look to them & are perfect for on the go!
9. Passport cover, it doesn’t matter if you’re a business man always on the go or a frequent flyer you definitely need this!
10. Customized pen, this is one fancy pen and has a neat customizable touch to it.